Lucien Flament deals with labour law and pensions and benefits. He provides advice mostly to companies to assist them with hiring and firing, employment implications of strategic decisions, length and adjustment of working time, collective and individual labour relations.
He litigates regularly in front of all French courts relevant to labour law and pensions and benefits (conseil de prud’hommes, tribunal des affaires de Sécurité sociale).
• “Labour law” specialist (2013)
• Member of the Paris Bar (2008)
• Master’s degree in employment and Social Security law - University Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (2005)
• Delivery of vocational training, technical seminars and conferences
• Lecturer in labour law at University Paris 1 - Panthéon-Sorbonne (2009-2015)
• Member of IPEBLA (International Pension & Employee Benefits Law Association)
• Member of Avosial
• Monthly chronic in Management magazine (2008 – to day)
• Articles in various academic reviews
• Juris-classeur Travail Traité, LexisNexis : fasc. 60-5 : Stages ; fasc. 19-46 Mobilité externe »