Julien Vandromme, founding partner of Valmy Avocats, exercises in corporate law, commercial law and property law.
He has also developed an expertise in private equity as well as in the field of mergers and acquisitions.
He has successively worked in the corporate and property law departments of Norton Rose, Allen & Overy and Bersay & Associés law firm, before he creates Valmy Avocats in 2012.
• Member of the Paris Bar (2005)
• Master degree (DEA) in Private International Law - Université Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (2004)
• Master degree in European Business - ESCP Europe (2003)
• Master of laws (LLM.) in International Commercial and Business Law - University of East Anglia (2002)
• Lecturer in Business Law in business School.