After two years of training at the First Civil Chamber of the Court of Cassation and at the Hogan Lovells lawfirm, he had exercised five years at the Lussan & Associés lawfirm, before he creates the Valmy Avocats lawfirm.
Barthélemy Lemiale, founding partner of Valmy Avocats, is at the head of the litigation department of the lawfirm.
He works in the fields of both business litigation (disputes between associates, contractual liability, commercial and international litigations, management expertise etc.) and criminal business litigation (misuse of company assets, insider dealing, favouritism etc.) and also in property legislation (commercial leases, property transfer, liability...).
He also developed an expertise in ethical litigation in the interest of magistrates, lawyers, doctors or professional unions.
• Member of the Paris Bar (2008)
• Private international law – Université Paris II – Panthéon-Assas (2004)
• Institute of Higher International Studies (valedictorian - 2003)
• Expert at the National Bar Council (related to the Prospective Commission), exclusive representative of the profession of lawyers in France.
• Training of the Professionals of the business world in « Criminal business litigation » and « Criminal law of the leaders » in partnership with Legal & Network.
• Editor of the monthly legal section of the magazine « Capital ».